RE: NANFA-L-- Photos of my tank

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Photos of my tank
From: Kudzu (kudzu-in-kudzupatch.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 13:37:09 CST

One way to beat algae is faster growing plants. They use up the nutrients
before the algae. So extra light might-in-first aggravate you situation but
once the plants caught on it could help it.

Also it's controversial to say the least but treatments with Hydrogen
Peroxide works wonders on algae. I have use this on many tanks and never
lost or harmed a fish. It sounds terrible but it's not and it kills algae.
If you go to the Krib www.thekrib.com and do a search on Hydrogen Peroxide
you can learn a lot of the treatment and the chemistry side of it.

Jeff <*\\><