Re: NANFA-L-- TN guidance.....

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:31:35 -0500

Scott, you probably want to head south or east from Nashville. Due south you
hit the Hespeth, Duck and Elk drainages which are all fun. If you took I-26
S.E. towards Chattanooga you enter some interesting areas of highlands
including the Elk origin, and into areas tributary to the Tennessee by other
routes. But there are loads of other systems too, many of which I haven't
hit yet in almost seven years of living in the region. I might be able to
meet you somewhere; I'll let Casper volunteer himself.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the cool-again Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A