Re: NANFA-L-- Follow-Up On Alabama Turtle Poaching Arrests

Derek Parr (derekparr-in-earthlink.net)
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:36:43 -0400

yea.. there's obviously alot more to the story thats not in that
article. And its probably best to obstain from making any judgements
based on such little information. Even though there appears to be
enough to make simple judgements, such obvious holes in the story ....
well.. I don't think the author of the article meant any malice, but
storys with such holes and bias are the type conmen use to immorally
convince others of lies and half truths. (I refer to the inferences and
such) ... In other words, I respect the author's intent, but I abhor
the method and I find it to be the worst thing about this whole subject
since it has so little respect for the "whole truth". Again, whether
the author intended it so, or just because the author may have been lazy
or did a poor job of paring the article down.
-derek parr
central NC

Irate Mormon wrote:

> All those agencies were involved for-in-least two years, and the perps
> got off that lightly? I still wish the article were more specific as to
> the charges.
>
> --
> Irate
>

> A NEW MOON
> Flashlights pierce darkness
> No nightcrawlers to be found
> Guess we'll gig some frogs

    derek parr                          http://www.derekparr.com
    101-B eastwood lake road                artist-in-derekparr.com
    chapel hill, NC  27514                          919.444.9003