RE: NANFA-L-- my darters

Nick Zarlinga (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:29:37 -0400

You could dig a hole in the backyard and run tubing through the ground for
some really efficient geothermal action.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485

"Who hears the fishes when they cry?"
Henry Thoreau--1817-1862

http://www.derekparr.com
101-B eastwood lake road artist-in-derekparr.com
chapel hill, NC 27514 919.444.9003