Re: NANFA-L-- French Creek

Dean A. Markley (damarkley-in-earthlink.net)
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:34:12 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Yeah, I was wondering if that event was still on myself. And hey Harry? I am just over here in Lancaster County near the Chiques Creek! Did you know there are some rather large largemouths in the Codorus?

Dean Markley

-----Original Message-----
From: Harry Knaub <harryknaub-in-suscom.net>
Sent: Jun 27, 2005 8:27 PM
To: nanfa-l-in-nanfa.org
Subject: NANFA-L-- French Creek

If anyone is still planning on sampling the French Creek, the last weekend in July would or even August would work for me. I'm going to traveling and on vacation for the next two weeks, so if the trip is still on, just post something on the list. I'll try to catch up with what's going on when I get back.
Happy 4th of July everyone!

Harry Knaub
Codorus Creek
York, PA