Re: NANFA-L-- pipefishes in the Chesapeake Bay

pinocchio (antilupa-in-yahoo.com)
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:59:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bob,

I will definitely join the Annapolis and the Tidal
Potomac River trips. I will have an MD fishing
license. What about gear? I have only a medium sized
hand net. Do we need a seine? I do not have a seine,
and I do not know about the legality of using one in
MD. If it is legal, can we borrow one from some place?

Thank you
sorin

http://mail.yahoo.com