Re: NANFA-L-- Fish Kill- Anyone have any ideas?

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus-in-hotmail.com)
Sun, 15 May 2005 20:44:14 -0400

Maybe, with a 35% water change, if you used water additives to neutralize
chloramines, you had a sudden pulse of ammonia in the tank from liberating
the amines off of the chlorine. The situation sounds suspiciously like some
kind of nitrogen imbalance.

--Bruce Stallsmith
along the smiling Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A