Re: NANFA-L-- articles for AC / Bottle tanks

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- articles for AC / Bottle tanks
From: James Smith (jbosmith-in-gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 12:55:56 CST

Talk to some killifish people and you will find that the 2.5 gallon
plastic shoe or sweater boxes that you can get-in-any major retailer
are also very popular small tanks. I once met a guy who said he had
200 fish tanks and I was like "Holy crap!" then I found out they were
all sweater boxes with about 2 gallons of water in each and a central
filtration/water change area and I wasn't quite as impressed. I'm sure
it was still pretty amazing though. I have several of these containers
myself made by sterlite .. they cost about $3 each.

Jim

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:21:19 -0800, Bob Sinclair <rjs-in-silcom.com> wrote:

> Casper:
>
> Do you know of any literature, printed or on the Internet, concerning
> raising
> fish in gallon jugs and larger? Sounds like they could make for some very
> interesting display pieces, done correctly.
>

> Bob Sinclair
> Santa Barbara CA

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 12:42:51 CST