Re: NANFA-L-- Online-Inland Fishes of New York (C.L. Smith 1985)......

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Online-Inland Fishes of New York (C.L. Smith 1985)......
From: matt ashton (ashtonmj2003 at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 07:16:25 CDT

I cannot seem to get that link to download anything. Whatever link I click on brings me right back to what I was previously at and in some instances back about two or three levels of the directory.

"Schlueter, Scott L LRB" <Scott.L.Schlueter at LRB01.usace.army.mil> wrote:
Hi all,
I thought this would be of interest to many....

Inland Fishes of New York State (by C.L. Smith 1985) is out of print,
and it is now on the web page for the NYS Library (nysl.nysed.gov). A
search through their catalog for the title works, as does the shortcut
to http://purl.org/net/nysl/nysdocs/13881714 . This allows downloading
as two pdf files that account for the entire 522 pages, plus color
pictures.

Enjoy!

Scott Schlueter
Western New York