Re: NANFA-L-- America's national fish

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- America's national fish
From: Traci Greve (rnbwdarter at yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 15:59:47 CDT

I'll have to throw in my vote for the Northern Hogsucker, you just gotta love those lips! I'd also like to see America's National fish be something that requires a certain level of water quality. A rainbow darter would also be a nice choice as they are quite beautiful.

I think everyone has their favorite fish, especially with us. However, I agree with Ty that it would probably end up with more well known fish like the Largemouth bass.

Traci