Re: NANFA-- FYI: Massachusetts pre-pub discount

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:26:53 -0400

<x-flowed>
About time, this book has been in final proof form for about 4 years! Much
of the book can be seen in the form of a dichotomous key that can be
accessed through the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard, go to
www.oeb.harvard.edu and follow the links for ichthyology. The MA inland
fishes fauna is not so large, but this should be a good state book.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: Christopher Scharpf <ichthos_at_charm.net>
>To: NANFA e-mail list <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: NANFA-- FYI: Massachusetts pre-pub discount
>Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 16:52:32 -0400
>
>Coming June, 2002 only $39.95
>Inland Fishes of Massachusetts
>
>by K.E. Hartel, D.B. Halliwell, and A.E. Launer
>
>The first detailed guide to Massachusetts¹ freshwater fish and their
>distribution, published by the Massachusetts Audubon Society
>
>Which species occur in which habitats and watersheds? What aspects of
>their
>life histories are critical to their survival? Which species are
>threatened
>with obliteration and why?...
>
>". . . Inland Fishes of Massachusetts gives us, for the first time, the
>answers to many of these crucial questions as well as making a splendid
>addition to the Commonwealth¹s natural history...[it] is an indispensable
>addition to the library of all New England naturalists and sportsfishers."
> -- Gary R. Clayton
> Massachusetts Audubon Vice President
>

>NOTE - 10% discount ($35.95) on orders received before 31 May 2002 with
>this form!
>I, (print name) ________________________________________ want to purchase
>( ) copy(s) of Inland Fishes of Massachusetts, please find my [] CHECK
>or
>charge my credit card (plus $8.00 US shipping) $__________________.
>[] American Express [] VISA [] MasterCard
>Card Number _ _ _ _- _ _ _ _- _ _ _ _- _ _ _ _ Exp. Date_________

>Mail to - Mary Hopkins, Conservation Div., Massachusetts Audubon, 208 South
>Great Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
>E-Mail - conservation_at_massaudubon.org
</x-flowed>