Re: NANFA-- Which frozen food is most nutritous

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 03:52:05 -0700 (PDT)

my vote for most nutritious food is for frozen mysids
from piscine energetics....those guys are really high
in lipids and are a freshwater animal to boot. In a
small bbs size type frozen food, my vote goes to
cyclopeeze, a brackish copepod from northern canada
that is bright red.

Klaus

=====