Re: NANFA-- First Attempts at Snorkeling

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:53:32 -0400

Yo Travis

Check out yard sales for a wet suit. That's where I got mine & Jonathan's.
You'll be able to enjoy the water a lot longer without paying dive shop
prices.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA