Re: NANFA-- Constructing a pond under and around an A/C unit

Kevin (kevino_at_beaverstatedental.com)
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:56:43 -0700

Just thinking out loud here,
If the AC needs cool air over the vents to improve the efficiency, then I
would think that putting it over a pond would actually make the cooler more
efficient since water as it evaporates is cooled. So wouldn't the air around
the AC actually be cooler? Aside from the maintenance issue and the possible
dangerous discharge of water to the pond, (which I know are major concerns),
it might actually help the cooler. Right?