Re: NANFA-- noturus kitty chow, part deux.

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:26:35 -0600

Fundulus have gotten very used to my arm. So much so they come running when I clean the glass or what ever. They attack my arm, yank on the hair and they actually opened a small scab one time. They just kept hitting it until it started bleeding. Is that gross or what?

John