Re: NANFA-- collecting in a bait shop

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:53:10 -0600

At my shop the only way to find them is to net a bunch and look them over. You are
right that I don't like it because it's very hard on the minnows and results in
casualties. What we do is watch for them, when we net for the customers, and then
put them in a tank in the fish room. (A benefit of having both a Bait and Tackle
shop and a Pet Store!)

Ty