Todd Crail (
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:58:40 -0500

Does it just go into one of the outlets in the recepticle? IE it only takes
up one "plug"? I was kinda into running the grounding probe to this
recepticle, and the probe has to stay behind the gfci. Where do they sell

Thanks Mark... This might look a lot better than the former idea :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 5:35 PM
Subject: NANFA-- GFCI

> You can also get a plug-in GFCI that you can put between your
> appliances and the wall outlet. Let me know if you need one.
/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,