Mark (
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 22:26:07 -0500

At 9:58 PM -0500 12/9/03, Todd Crail wrote:
>Does it just go into one of the outlets in the recepticle? IE it only takes
>up one "plug"? I was kinda into running the grounding probe to this
>recepticle, and the probe has to stay behind the gfci. Where do they sell
>Thanks Mark... This might look a lot better than the former idea :)

Where do they sell them? Why, your favorite fish store and mine --

Ground Fault Circuit Inter. GFCI-1 (Little Giant) $40.00
Prevents electrical shock in case of leak in electrical current. Use
indoors or outdoors. Has automatic reset.

Yeah, you plug one end into the wall and plug your powerstrip or
whatever into the other end. Well, I guess I'm assuming it will work
equally well with a power strip as with a single appliance. You
could inquire with the manufacturer, Little Giant: 1-888-956-0000.
Yeah, it only takes up one outlet in your wall receptacle.

/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
/ Association"
/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
/ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
/ For a digest version, send the command to
/ instead.
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,