Re: NANFA-- 2 new "Inland Fishes" books

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:29:48 -0500

What helps me more than anything are the overlay maps of the waterways.
When I can see the connection between a fish and a river system, the range
makes a lot more sense. I'm a fan of any project that shares this sort of
info.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA