Re: NANFA-- Flagfin-Bluehead hy....What!?

PKUKULS_at_cs.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:28:30 EST

Info for all discussants:
1) I would destroy a healthy fish before I would release that fish into the
wild. And I am careful about who gets my fish.
2) If you are worried about accidental release, then no one should keep any
fish besides the fish native to your watershed (not even tropicals) .
3) I inquired about getting a couple male Blueheads in October. Since
minnows get old pretty fast, I went to plan B, hybridization - no additional fish
were removed from the wild, and a small piece of scientific knowledge was gained.

In a message dated 2/21/04 12:27:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ashtonmj2003_at_yahoo.com writes:

> From: ashtonmj2003_at_yahoo.com (matt ashton)
> Sender: owner-nanfa_at_aquaria.net
> To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
>
> I too am really not that alarmed with this. Just to keep these fish
> usually takes a little more interest than the common person going to the
LFS