Re: NANFA-- Flagfin-Bluehead hybrid fry

PKUKULS_at_cs.com
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 13:37:16 EST

> From: bestfish_at_alaweb.com (Mysteryman)
>
> They grow fast, by the way. Give them greenwater for a week and a half,
> and then wean them onto flakefood ground into powder.

I tried greenwater with Spotfin Shiner fry. I like being able to see how
many and how big the fry were. I use vinegar eels, egg yolk powder, ultrafine
spirulina powder, and paramecium and then switch to live baby brine.
Eventually, I wean minnows onto Hicari Micropellets or HBH Betta pellets.

> find it useful. I had well over 95% of my fry survive using this method.

Wow, 95% is great. I got 65% out of 200 Spotfin eggs.