Re: NANFA-- Re: NANFA-Darter book

Richard J Rego (newzoo_at_juno.com)
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:38:05 -0600

I came across several copies of this book last year, I got them very
cheap...cheap enough to sell them for about $26.00. Considering the fact
that they sold for about $35.00 when they were in print, I thought $26.00
was a GREAT price. I could have easily asked for $50.00 or more, and got
it. All the copies that I sold went to NANFA members. I think I had
about ten copies of the book, I posted it on the NANFA list and got well
over 30 responses by people dying to get a copy of this book. There
simply weren't enough to supply everybody. So...$22.00 is a STEAL, I am
sure people without a copy of this book wouldn't mind spending $22.00 in
shipping if it meant owning a copy of this classic! Take care.

Rick Rego in sunny and unseasonably warm (65oF
on Jan. 3rd) New England.

-----