Re: NANFA-- Mean Fish

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 17:53:14 -0500

<x-flowed>
I'm at a loss to explain a bizarrely aggressive F. escambiae female. I have
a large tank in which I keep Fundulus olivaceus, F. notti and F. catenatus
together with no agonistic behaviors. I've never kept either escambiae or
lineolatus so I can't really comment. But the three species I'm keeping
together get along well with various shiners and darters, too.

-Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL