Re: NANFA-- (2)Pictures from reefbuilder

kahley7 (kahseven_at_ptd.net)
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 05:51:47 -0500

<x-flowed>
At 07:27 PM 1/15/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Kahley,
>
>There are a whole bunch of people right now looking for their snorkles,
>goggles, etc. because of you.
>Great stuff. What kinda camer did you use again?

Disposables...Kodak and Fuji. Hard to tell which one did better since the
conditions
of sun and clarity were always different. I really want some sort of zoom
ability this
season. I want to be able to take close ups rather than try and blow up
shots and loose
the definition. It's tough to get good conditions since bright sunny skys
usually mean
wind which causes ripples on the surface which distort the light. And
then, of course,
there is my buoyancy problem which means it's hard for me to get shots
straight on.
And the best light happens early season in the morning but it's
coooold! The wetskin
I bought should help with that this year.

Anyone have a video camera I can borrow <grin>

>John
>
>kahley7 wrote:
>
>>I had hoped the url's would be clickable...oooops
>>http://photos.yahoo.com/myreefpics sorry about that
>>/"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not necessarily
>>/ reflect the beliefs or goals of the North American Native Fishes
>>/ Association"
>>/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
>>/ nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
>>/ subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an email to
>>/ nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
>>/ nanfa-digest-request_at_aquaria.net instead.
>>/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org
>/ Association"
>/ This is the discussion list of the North American Native Fishes Association
>/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org
</x-flowed>