Re: NANFA-- 135 gal. Freshwater Tank

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:34:17 -0500

Heat from lights won't be a big problem, it's in my new expanded complex of
lab rooms that are notoriously cool even when the rest of the building is
heated. Some kinda laterite will appear soon. The lighting is (name unknown)
relatively short fluorescent bulbs in a 3' hood (2 of them), a mix of white
and blue spectrum bulbs in each unit with independent switches. And with
this magnum I have a steady flow of water along the back edge, with quieter
spots on each end.

And yeah, I'm aiming for native plants as a mainstay, with Elodea.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A