Re: NANFA-- savannah and eastern georgia collecting

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:00:58 -0400

Hi Geoff

Sorry we missed ya', but it sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad you
found your pirate perch. Now I can stop looking. (-: BTW, sunscreen with a
value less than 30 is virtually useless in GA. At the beach, I opt for 45.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA