RE: NANFA-- more on snakeheads

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_ci.fort-worth.tx.us)
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:11:35 -0500

Jay wrote:

> If a few people want to take some time, this is a good time
> for NANFA to
> show its smarts and develop a section on the webpage that educates the
> public about this topic, discusses responsible pet ownership, offers
> alternatives for unwanted pet disposal, and whatever wlse you
> think would be
> useful.

Great idea Jay!! I would gladly help in developing an outline and writing
text but can't commit to organizing the effort at this time. Anyone out there
want to take a leadership role?

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge