Re: NANFA-- Fine-leaved plants/sand

Mark (mbinkley_at_columbus.rr.com)
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 00:38:02 -0400

At 12:19 AM -0400 6/9/01, NATURNUT_at_aol.com wrote:
>What's
>the deal? Any suggestions as to how I should approach this? Any input would
>be great.

You might try using a partial UG filter. Use gravel over the UG plate and
sand or whatever where there is no UG plate. You just have to find the
plate that will fit the area you want to have in gravel. You could use the
small, 5 or 10 gallon type plates and glue them together with airplane glue
to the size you want. Or I have made plates out of the plastic grating
that's used over flourescent ceiling fixtures. If you want more details,
let me know.

Mark
Columbus Ohio USA <))><
mbinkley_at_columbus.rr.com