NANFA-- Fish Beer!

David Lains (david_at_zfin.org)
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 13:56:48 -0700

Jay

But nothing can ever touch an ice cold Fish Tale Ale Organic Amber! It's
beer Thursday or as they say in Oly _at_ the eastside club Thirsty Thursday and
I have 12 of these in the fridge cooling off for me and my co-workers;}

David

Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 23:18:39 -0700
From: Jay DeLong <thirdwind_at_att.net>
Subject: NANFA-- another fish beer

Fish beer enthusiasts, I came across another fish beer while dining at
Redfish Lake Lodge high in the Sawtooth Mountains in Stanley, Idaho (and I
mean high-- it snowed on us yesterday!). Redfish Lake is the home of the
rarest salmon run in the world, and that's where Sockeye Brewing Company
got its name. The brewery even has a website, though I don't know why:
www.sockeyebrewing.com.

- --
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA