Re: NANFA-- new england meeting today sunday

Brian Bastarache (bast_at_ici.net)
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:55:01 -0400

Go collecting. Go collecting today. Buy a net and go collecting. I did
it for years before NANFA New England. Please go collecting.

Brian

Again PS: The cacellation of the meeting was not entirely due to the
weather. You stil don't have all the information and still you attempt to
"state the truth".

We will have a meeting. We will go out collecting all together. We will
all have a good time together. Until we can organize it, go collecting.
We wil all get together soon.