NANFA-- FW: Aquaticinfo: Prickly Ocean Predator Invading East Coast

Nick Zarlinga (njz-in-clevelandmetroparks.com)
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:48:38 -0400

I addition to the locations below, they have also been found off of Long
Island.

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
216.661.6500 ext 4485

[demime 0.99d.1x removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of bobjenkins-in-prodigy.net.vcf]
/ nanfa-in-aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send the word
/ nanfa-request-in-aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command to
/ nanfa-digest-request-in-aquaria.net instead.