RE: NANFA-- Looking for new N. Ohio fishes

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:03:00 -0600

We play with buffalo chips during the Buffalo Chip Festival which is held
the Saturday before the Super Bowl. The Buffalo Boogie allows us to play
with about $20,000!!!!

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge