Re: NANFA-- Chris - was: Farthest and highest

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_comcast.net)
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:20:43 -0400

Thanks, Rob and Jan, for the gushing praise. I admit embarrassment.

I also admit to not knowing all that much. (My I.D. skills are woefully
inadequate.) But I *do* know where to look stuff up!

For me, writing about fish is just one way of learning more about them, and
sharing my enthusiasm for them.

Chris Scharpf
Baltimore