NANFA-- Polarization and headlamp questions

R. W. Wolff (choupiqu_at_wctc.net)
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:44:14 -0600

Martin pretty much out lined how polarized glasses work. The one lens has
"mini blinds" that go vertical in the lens, and the other one has horizontal
ones. In conjuction is how they work well with the eye. Would this work on a
lens of a light though? I thought the reason it worked as glasses reducing
glare is because each eye is working together.

The plastic lens I know are made by a stretching method that creates the
"mini blind" effect.

If anyone cared. Something I actuall learned in school way back.

Ray