Re: NANFA-- Redfin pickerel

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:03:03 -0600

I'll agree with Wally on this one. I have also kept several Pickerel and I have
never been able to get them to eat anything but live minnows. Another good source
for feeders is a bait shop. You can usually get small fatheads, cheaper then
Rosy's. Just make sure the bait shop has a good clean tank. If the tank is dirty
or the water cloudy then don't use them for feeders, unless you can quarantine
them for a few weeks first.

Ty