Re: NANFA-- Local Park Aquarium

Travis Haas (madtom15_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 17 May 2000 14:12:02 PDT

Although philosophies based on the RED GREEN SHOW would have to say "if it
ain't broke, you're not tryin'..." :)

Realistically though, life is a case of having ceaseless opportunities to
improve upon what we already have. Then again, some people do seem to have
a tendency to not know when to leave well enough alone.