Re: NANFA-- Cold fish

Gupp (gupp_at_naturalaquariums.com)
Wed, 23 May 2001 11:18:49 -0600

Roselawn Museum wrote:

> Yes, the grocery store unit is exactly what I'm talking about. Is there any
> reason why putting the tank in it wouldn't work?
>
> Steven A. Ellis
> Kennesaw, GA

You'd have to put a hole in somewhere probably to slip in an extension
cord to run your lights and/or filter/air. You might need to reinforce
it a bit to hold the weight of the tank, but they should be able to hold
pretty good weight since they're filled with soda or milk and that
anyway. I've been thinking about that one for some time. If you can find
one I'd sure like to know how your results are.

Rhonda

--
http://naturalaquariums.com