NANFA-- MA Regional Meeting

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 12:15:28 EST

'Allo Rick & Brian, I have a suggestion for your first meeting if you have a
VCR handy--show a video, such as "Ash Meadows Nevada" by Tom Webster and
Peter Unmack, with appearances by Peter. It's a great showing of fish
fieldwork, touching on various conservation issues and problems. It costs
$15 from T & K Video, or I'd lend you my copy if you return it(!).

--Bruce Stallsmith
outside the recount zone in Huntsville, AL