Re: NANFA-- MA Regional Meeting

Richard J Rego (newzoo_at_juno.com)
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:56:20 -0600

Hi Bruce,

I already have the Ash Meadows Video, thanks for the offer to let us
borrow yours. We were thinking about videos here and there, the Ash
Meadows video is good, however projects like that are limited up here,
especially without any detrimental introduced exotic fish species, hey we
ain't even got "Damnbusia". But it is a great video to show what NANFA
does, and how it gets it's members involved. I am sure we will use that
video at future meetings.
Any other suggestions Prez? (At least we know who OUR President is!)

Thanks,

Rick Rego
MA/New England NANFA Rep
.

/------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily
> Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send
> the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an
> email to
> / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command
> http://www.nanfa.org

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.