Re: NANFA-- Looking for Book

Norman Edelen (normane_at_edelendoors.com)
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:44:32 -0800

I have a copy of that, and I got it free from The Rocky Mountain Research
Station. I don't have any address for that organization any longer.

Norm

A proud member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
www.gpas.org
The North American Native Fishes Association: over
20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
aquarium study of our native fishes. Check it out at
www.nanfa.org

----- Original Message -----
From: <Lehmanwell_at_aol.com>
To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>; <nfc at actwin.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 7:07 PM
Subject: NANFA-- Looking for Book

Hey all

I'm looking for what should probably be my bible for natives in this area.
I've done the book searches, amazon.Com, etc but not found it. Anyone have
good idea where I might be able to purchase a copy? The book is:

Hubbs, C., R. J. Edwards, and Gary P. Garrett. 1991. An annotated checklist
of the freshwater fishes of Texas, with keys to identification
of species. Texas Journal of Science 43(4): 1-56.

Jack Lehman, Austin TX
No sense being pessimistic;
It probably wouldn't work anyway!