NANFA-- Re: Fish Info

Norman Edelen (normane_at_edelendoors.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:25:14 -0800

Hello Shirley,

Give me the address to your school, and your teacher or class room # and I
will send you a small book regarding the fishes of Oregon at no charge. I
need to know what name or # to send it attention to. This little book tells
about every fish in Oregon, and where they are native to. You will need to
contact the Oregon Fish and Wildlife office in order to arrange to capture
and transport any fishes needed for your project. I can mail this book to
your school as soon as I have the address.

It sounds like an interesting project. Let me know if NANFA can help.

Norm

A proud member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
www.gpas.org
The North American Native Fishes Association: over
20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
aquarium study of our native fishes. Check it out at
www.nanfa.org