Re: NANFA-- Re: paint rock

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:52:54 -0500

Yo Prez & Cameron,

If it's on Saturday, that works for me, tentatively. I just have to do my
usual "lining up a vehicle" thing. Even without being able to snorkel,
Paint Rock is a real treat for me! This past weekend, my daughter that
lives in Ohio brought me down a 55gal & a 20gal that a friend of her's was
getting ready to throw away (Geez...can you imagine?). Suddenly, I have
lots of tank space. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA