RE: NANFA-- Brook silverside update

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:16:24 -0500

Hi Geoff

I don't presently have a way to test the water salinity, but I must be
somewhere in their happy zone. So far, I haven't observed any change in
body color. As for the fat lips, these guys still haven't shifted out of
2nd gear...very tranquil, and only less so during feeding times.

I really appreciate your help catching and tranferring this batch. I
learned some important tips that will save me many fish in the future. I
look forward to collecting with you again soon!

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA