Re: NANFA-- Mystery Darter

Patrick Ceas (ceas_at_stolaf.edu)
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:12:27 -0600

<x-flowed>
It is. And I did. I worked at the INHS from 1986 to 1996 as a fish
biologist and then as a PhD student (Larry Page was my advisor). On the
occasion that I referred to I seined them up, looked at them, and
released them. I either didn't have formalin with me that day or (more
likely) just didn't feel the need to pickle the little guys.

Pat

Jim Graham wrote:

>>From attending the 1999 convention I thought it was illegal to collect
>darters in Illinois unless you have a scientific permit to do so.
>
>Jim Graham
>Hastings MI

</x-flowed>