Re: NANFA-- Missouri River Debate

Mark B (mbinkley_at_earthling.net)
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:35:30 -0400

At 7:01 PM -0400 9/30/00, Henry Deford wrote:
Did anyone else happen to catch this
>debate and can give all of us a better summary? I had to get out of the car
>and go to my destination so I only heard about 20 minutes of it.

This was a very interesting program. I heard parts of it. Farmers and
barge companies versus Fish & Wildlife and the Corps. Short trem, regional
interests versus long term, national interests - How's that for a summary!
:)

The entire program is archived and can be heard at -
http://search.npr.org/cf/cmn/cmnpd01fm.cfm?PrgDate=09/29/2000&PrgID=5

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA <))><
mbinkley_at_earthling.net