Re: NANFA-- IL_IN NANFA chapter Fall trip - Sun Oct 6th

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:23:14 -0700 (PDT)

--- Jeremy Tiemann <jtiemann_at_inhs.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> The IL-IN Chapter's autumn trip to Collison Branch of the Middle Fork
> of the Vermillion River in IL on Sun 6 Oct 2002 was a very successful

It sure was. It was wonderful to be able to get out and
check out some fish again especially those amazing, huge,
Blue-breasted darters and the Greensided darters.

Also, I re-checked the gazzateer and I think that it might have been
the Gilbert branch of the Vermilion. It was south on 900E from 2500N.

For those who remember, this was the same site as the
2000 NANFA collecting trip.

> I believe that Sajjad
> is working on a web page of our outing, and, with any luck, should be
> able to view soon.

I didn't get a chance to do that yet. But, soon.

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef