Re: NANFA-- IL_IN NANFA chapter Fall trip - Sun Oct 6th

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:15:34 -0700 (PDT)

Jeremy,

Please check out the web page.
http://home.attbi.com/~sajjadlateef/nanfa/index.html

Please review the fish names. I am not so sure about some
of the darters and shiners. I will update the website per
your comments and announce it on the NANFA list.

Thanks,
Sajjad

=====

--