NANFA-- Re: kick seining -- oops

Dave McNeely (dlmcneely_at_lunet.edu)
Mon, 07 Oct 2002 16:21:40 -0500

My age is showing. Of course, when kick seining alone, the brails need to
be tilted tilted so that the lower end is upstream of the upper end, the
seine pocket needs to open upstream, and the kicker needs to be upstream of
the seine pocket. I'm only 57, so I get things backasswards sometimes.
Thanks for your tolerance for the senior members.

Dave McNeely

://www.nanfa.org