Re: NANFA-L-- NANFA 2005 Convention - Christmas Gift

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- NANFA 2005 Convention - Christmas Gift
From: Michael Wolfe (mwolfe-in-mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 12:03:54 CST

Thanks Chris for both pieces of information... but when you say wait, do
you mean to say that the new edition will be out by Christmas??... or by
the convention-in-least??... I can probably suffer through the delayed
gratification until later this spring, but would really like to have
something to review before heading out to Arkansas. I know that sometimes
these publications are promised and planned much earlier than they actually
come to fruition (I mean have we ever gotten the new Mississippi book and
who know when we will EVER see a Georgia book). So what do you think about
the real release date of the next edition? Is there any info on the web
about thse plans?

Michael Wolfe

around. Try abebooks.com or bibliofind.com. Or the

> Chris Scharpf
> NANFA HQ

> / visit http://www.nanfa.org . Please make sure all posts to nanfa-l are
> / consistent with the guidelines as per
> / http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/guidelines.html. To subscribe,
> / unsubscribe, or get help, visit the NANFA email list home page and
> / archive-in-http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 12:41:46 CST