RE: NANFA-L-- playground sand

Wallace Bilingham (wally_pike-in-hotmail.com)
Fri, 20 May 2005 13:53:51 +0000

Chris,

I have used the quickcrete brand of playsand quite a bit over the years and
it works great. One thing to keep in mind with any type of play sand is that
is might have bits of shells in it. But in my liquid rock well water I
notice no spike in PH or hardness. You mention softwater fish so it might be
a problem.

Wally